When you hire a premier detail cleaning company, you expect only the ultimate in quality services delivered by experienced professionals. It’s not always easy to determine a company’s expertise and qualifications, however, so it’s important to request substantiation. There are several professional distinctions that you should look for before hiring:
- Business License – When you hire individuals or companies without a business license, you are at risk of being held responsible for withholding and payroll taxes. Make sure the firm you choose is adequately licensed.
- Insurance – Liability insurance is a vital safeguard against loss or damage to your valuables and property. Without a certificate of Worker’s Compensation Insurance, you could become liable for injuries. Nancie Brown & Associates carries substantial insurance policies for both Worker’s Compensation and general liability insurance that exceeds the minimum requirements.
- State Contractors License – The State of California requires all contractors to be licensed (California State Contractors License Law 7118). A properly licensed sub-contractor may be disciplined if that company enters into a contract with any contractor who is not licensed. Homeowners also protect themselves when using only licensed contractors.
- References – Request references and hire companies with long-term satisfied customers. A company should willingly provide references. Positive references are an indicator that the company has provided services that meet the customer-satisfaction threshold.
- Qualified Employees – Make sure the crew has been expertly trained in detail cleaning techniques, safety, and privacy. The employees at Nancie Brown & Associates have been personally trained by Nancie Brown and meet the strictest requirements. A supervisor is always on site to oversee the crew, answer questions, and ensure all work is done quickly and professionally.
- Quality Control – An expert detail cleaning firm should provide the ultimate in services. Nancie Brown & Associates employs a strict quality control process to ensure the highest level of quality. All work is inspected by a crew supervisor and every detail is scrutinized. You will also receive a call from our quality control office after the work is completed to confirm your satisfaction.
- Wide Coverage Area – A large scope of services provided to a wide coverage area are indicators that the company can handle your request wherever you need it. Nancie Brown & Associates serves a wide area of California and has served clients throughout the state.
When you choose Nancie Brown & Associates, you are assured of the finest quality, and expertly trained crew, and the most professional detail cleaning services. For more information or to request certification, licenses, insurance coverage, references, or to request a bid, contact our office at 310-837-7880.