When you hire a premier detail cleaning company, you expect only the ultimate in quality services delivered by experienced professionals. It’s not always easy to determine a company’s expertise and qualifications, however, so it’s important to request substantiation. There are several professional distinctions that you should look for before hiring:
- Business License – When you hire individuals or companies without a business license, you are at risk of being held responsible for withholding and payroll taxes. Make sure the firm you choose is adequately licensed.
- Insurance – Liability insurance is a vital safeguard against loss or damage to your valuables and property. Without a certificate of Worker’s Compensation Insurance, you could become liable for injuries. Nancie Brown & Associates carries substantial insurance policies for both Worker’s Compensation and general liability insurance that exceeds the minimum requirements.
- State Contractors License – The State of California requires all contractors to be licensed (California State Contractors License Law 7118). A properly licensed sub-contractor may be disciplined if that company enters into a contract with any contractor who is not licensed. Homeowners also protect themselves when using only licensed contractors.
- References – Request references and hire companies with long-term satisfied customers. A company should willingly provide references. Positive references are an indicator that the company has provided services that meet the customer-satisfaction threshold.
- Qualified Employees – Make sure the crew has been expertly trained in detail cleaning techniques, safety, and privacy. The employees at Nancie Brown & Associates have been personally trained by Nancie Brown and meet the strictest requirements. A supervisor is always on site to oversee the crew, answer questions, and ensure all work is done quickly and professionally.
- Quality Control – An expert detail cleaning firm should provide the ultimate in services. Nancie Brown & Associates employs a strict quality control process to ensure the highest level of quality. All work is inspected by a crew supervisor and every detail is scrutinized. You will also receive a call from our quality control office after the work is completed to confirm your satisfaction.
- Wide Coverage Area – A large scope of services provided to a wide coverage area are indicators that the company can handle your request wherever you need it. Nancie Brown & Associates serves a wide area of California and has served clients throughout the state.
When you choose Nancie Brown & Associates, you are assured of the finest quality, and expertly trained crew, and the most professional detail cleaning services
. For more information or to request certification, licenses, insurance coverage, references, or to request a bid, contact our office at 310-837-7880.